Faith Forums are a gathering that meets to encourage, equip, and empower one another to seek God and His Kingdom in everyday life. Faith Forums meet using a responsive and interactive that not only teaches, but models and inspires genuine discipleship and ministry relationships.
Built on honest discussion and contributions from everyone involved, each Faith Forum meeting stands alone but taking on its own personality and direction. The following elements are regular features in our Faith Forum meetings:
- Most Faith Forums will include a short 10 minute presentation by one of the participants on a subject chosen by the group at a prior meeting.
- Each 10 minutes presentation will typically lead to a discussion on the topic at hand where everyone is encouraged to weigh in and contribute to the discussion.
- Most Faith Forum meetings will include a time where we model and practice various aspects of discipleship and ministry.
- Most meetings will include a time of personal ministry where we encourage one another with sharing/updating, prayer, accountability, and listening.
- We want to encourage and empower those attending in their own personal ministries and sharing times.
Faith Forums meet on specific Sunday nights at 6 pm in Gary’s Office. So make sure to check in with the church calendar and plan on attending the next Faith Forum!
Feel free to email with any questions – email@example.com